Company OverviewCompany Profile
- Company Name
- Nippon Closures Co., Ltd.
- January, 1941
- MOTOAKI KIRI
- 500million Yen
- Head Office
- Osaki Forest Building, 2-18-1 Higashigotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0022 JAPAN
- 1,449（as of end of March, 2021）
- Metal closures, Plastic closures, Capping Machinery
Director & Senior Executive Operating OfficerAkira Mimatsu
Director & Operating OfficerShinichi Taniguchi
Location of Our BusinessCompany Profile
Osaki Forest Building, 2-18-1 Higashigotanda,Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0022 JAPAN
10 Kashiwabara, Ishioka, Ibaraki
2-12 Nagatoro, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa
180 Shimozue, Komaki, Aichi
60-1 Taiheidai, Katsuta-gun, Shoo, Okayama
Technical Development Center
2-12 Nagatoro, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa
No.7 Yinfeng Road, Southeast Economic Development Zone, Changshu Jiangsu 215533, China
Crown Seal Public Co., Ltd.
5 Soi Rangsit-Nakornnayok 46,Prachatipat, Tanyaburi,Pathumthani 12130, Thailand
NCC Europe GmbH
OT Neuhaus-Schierschnitz Industriestr.7 D-96524 Föritztal,Germany
PT. INDONESIA CAPS AND CLOSURES
Jl. Madura I Blok L10, Kawasan Industri MM2100,Cikedokan, Cikarang Barat, Kabupaten Bekasi 17842,Indonesia
NCC Crowns Private Limited
Survey no. 280 Mallepally Kondapur, Medak Telangana 502295, India
- January 17: Imperial Crown Co., Ltd. was Established
- December 19: Renamed as Imperial Press Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Senju Plant Equipment Relocated to Nihonmatsu, Fukushim. June 19: Ogu plant destroyed in air raid. August 15: WWII ends, and reconstruction begins.
- August 28: Renamed as Imperial Crown Cork Co., Ltd. September 4: Head office was moved to Nihonbashi, Chuo Ward, Tokyo
- September 10: Shinagawa Plant Opened
- June 1: Joins the Toyo Seikan Group
- April 16: Matsubara Sangyo Co., Ltd. was Absorbed and Becomes Osaka Plant
- September 1: Renamed as Japan Crown Cork Co., Ltd. Osaka plant was moved
- January 26: Head Office Moved to Shinagawa Plant
- December 4: Established Hiratsuka Plant Opened, and Shinagawa Plant Moved
- Head office was moved to Shinbashi in Minato Ward.
- Hokkaido branch office was established in Sapporo.
- October 1: Komaki plant was opened, and operations begin October 31: Nagoya branch office is closed and incorporated into Komaki plant
- Ishioka plant was opened in Ishioka, Ibaraki.
- November 22: Head Office Moved to Toyo Seikan Saiwai Building
- August: 50th Anniversary
- August:Osaka office was opened in Osaka. September:Osaka plant was closed. October:Okayama plant was opened in Shōō, Katsuta District, Okayama.
- April 4: Technical Development Center was Opened
- June 2: Metal Mold Business Center was Opened
- December:Sankyo Unso Co., Ltd. becomes a subsidiary.
- June:Part of Hiratsuka plant was demolished and a new building was established.
- March 7: Osaka Office Moved to Aqua Dojima March 11: Ishioka Plant Damaged in 2011 Tohoku Earthquake. November 28: Riguan Closure (Changshu) Co., Ltd. was Established in China
- January 23: Head Office Moved to Osaki Forest Building
- April 1: Renamed as Nippon Closures Co., Inc. April 1: Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd. founded
- January 15: NCC Europe GmbH was established in Germany. June 16: Hiratsuka plant phase 2 construction was completed. September 4: PT. INDONESIA CAPS AND CLOSURES was established in Indonesia.
- October 1: Management Philosophy was Updated December 7: NCC Crowns Private Limited was established in India.
- January: 75th Anniversary
Group CompaniesCompany Profile
Toyo Seikan Group
- Major Products
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd.
- Toyo Seikan Co, Ltd.
- Tokan Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Glass Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Tokan Package Co., Ltd.
- Corrugated board products, Solid board products
- Toyo-Sasaki Glass Co., Ltd.
- Honshu Seikan Kaisha, Ltd.
- 18L Can, Open Top Can
- TOYO UNICON CO., LTD.
- Dampla products
- Toyo Kohan Co., Ltd.
- Kohan Kogyo Co.,Ltd.
- Toyo Seikan Group Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Glass Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Aerosol Industry Co., Ltd.
- Aerosol packaging
- Tokan Material Technorogy Co.,Ltd.