Message from the ManagementCompany Profile
Closures for delivering EXCITEMENT to people and society
“Closures for delivering EXCITEMENT to people and society”. This is our management philosophy. I believe that “EXCITEMENT” shall be only entitled by seekers of the value in closures, value in the basic functions of “closing” and “opening” to the ultimate level. I need to say that NCC also needs to be in this noble state by pursuing the value in closures. Since the establishment in 1941, I trust that NCC has been delivering this “EXCITEMENT” to people and society ever since. With a tremendous effort from the past by eagerly pursuing closure technologies, we now have confidence that we have obtained the trust of customers. NCC values CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) in the management and all of our employees are always trying to grow NCC as a sustainable and valuable company. Nowadays, many of our employees have been working worldwide especially in Asia and enjoying their challenges every day. As we are also aware that today’s innovations in techniques could change our business environment even dramatically, therefore NCC always flexibly admits and accepts technical changes in the society and try to pursue further innovations without persisting in our current technologies. NCC will always keep supplying closures that can link our customers with consumers through the bond of “EXCITEMENT” with safety. We promise to contribute to people and society with our closures and always deliver EXCITEMENT. We really appreciate your continued support from the bottom of our hearts.
Company OverviewCompany Profile
- Company Name
- Nippon Closures Co., Ltd.
- January, 1941
- HISASHI NAKAJIMA
- 500million Yen
- Head Office
- Osaki Forest Building, 2-18-1 Higashigotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0022 JAPAN
- 1,374（as of end of March, 2017）
- Metal closures, Plastic closures, Capping Machinery
Director & Senior Executive Operating OfficerAkira Mimatsu
Director & Operating OfficerShinichi Taniguchi
Location of Our BusinessCompany Profile
Osaki Forest Building, 2-18-1 Higashigotanda,Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0022 JAPAN
10 Kashiwabara, Ishioka, Ibaraki
2-12 Nagatoro, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa
180 Shimozue, Komaki, Aichi
60-1 Taiheidai, Katsuta-gun, Shoo, Okayama
Technical Development Center
2-12 Nagatoro, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa
No.7 Yinfeng Road, Southeast Economic Development Zone, Changshu Jiangsu 215533, China
Crown Seal Public Co., Ltd.
5 Soi Rangsit-Nakornnayok 46,Prachatipat, Tanyaburi,Pathumthani 12130, Thailand
NCC Europe GmbH
OT Neuhaus-Schierschnitz Industriestr.7 D-96524 Föritztal,Germany
PT. INDONESIA CAPS AND CLOSURES
Jl. Madura I Blok L10, Kawasan Industri MM2100,Cikedokan, Cikarang Barat, Kabupaten Bekasi 17842,Indonesia
NCC Crowns Private Limited
Survey no. 280 Mallepally Kondapur, Medak Telangana 502295, India
- January 17: Imperial Crown Co., Ltd. was Established
- December 19: Renamed as Imperial Press Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Senju Plant Equipment Relocated to Nihonmatsu, Fukushim. June 19: Ogu plant destroyed in air raid. August 15: WWII ends, and reconstruction begins.
- August 28: Renamed as Imperial Crown Cork Co., Ltd. September 4: Head office was moved to Nihonbashi, Chuo Ward, Tokyo
- September 10: Shinagawa Plant Opened
- June 1: Joins the Toyo Seikan Group
- April 16: Matsubara Sangyo Co., Ltd. was Absorbed and Becomes Osaka Plant
- September 1: Renamed as Japan Crown Cork Co., Ltd. Osaka plant was moved
- January 26: Head Office Moved to Shinagawa Plant
- December 4: Established Hiratsuka Plant Opened, and Shinagawa Plant Moved
- Head office was moved to Shinbashi in Minato Ward.
- Hokkaido branch office was established in Sapporo.
- October 1: Komaki plant was opened, and operations begin October 31: Nagoya branch office is closed and incorporated into Komaki plant
- Ishioka plant was opened in Ishioka, Ibaraki.
- November 22: Head Office Moved to Toyo Seikan Saiwai Building
- August: 50th Anniversary
- August:Osaka office was opened in Osaka. September:Osaka plant was closed. October:Okayama plant was opened in Shōō, Katsuta District, Okayama.
- April 4: Technical Development Center was Opened
- June 2: Metal Mold Business Center was Opened
- December:Sankyo Unso Co., Ltd. becomes a subsidiary.
- June:Part of Hiratsuka plant was demolished and a new building was established.
- March 7: Osaka Office Moved to Aqua Dojima March 11: Ishioka Plant Damaged in 2011 Tohoku Earthquake. November 28: Riguan Closure (Changshu) Co., Ltd. was Established in China
- January 23: Head Office Moved to Osaki Forest Building
- April 1: Renamed as Nippon Closures Co., Inc. April 1: Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd. founded
- January 15: NCC Europe GmbH was established in Germany. June 16: Hiratsuka plant phase 2 construction was completed. September 4: PT. INDONESIA CAPS AND CLOSURES was established in Indonesia.
- October 1: Management Philosophy was Updated December 7: NCC Crowns Private Limited was established in India.
- January: 75th Anniversary
Group CompaniesCompany Profile
Toyo Seikan Group
- Major Products
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd.
- Toyo Seikan Co, Ltd.
- Tokan Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Glass Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Tokan Package Co., Ltd.
- Corrugated board products, Solid board products
- Toyo-Sasaki Glass Co., Ltd.
- Honshu Seikan Kaisha, Ltd.
- 18L Can, Open Top Can
- TOYO UNICON CO., LTD.
- Dampla products
- Toyo Kohan Co., Ltd.
- Kohan Kogyo Co.,Ltd.
- Toyo Seikan Group Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Glass Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Aerosol Industry Co., Ltd.
- Aerosol packaging
- Tokan Material Technorogy Co.,Ltd.