Nippon Closures Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), as a member of the Toyo Seikan Group, fulfills its social responsibilities as a packaging container manufacturer, and in order to live up to the trust of its customers and other stakeholders, the Company has established a policy of protecting the personal information of its consumers, customers, suppliers, affiliates, cooperating companies, officers, employees, and employees, as well as the personal information of its employees. The following policy has been established as a guideline for the protection of personal information of individuals (hereafter referred to as “the individual”).
- 1．Acquisition of personal information
- The Company will acquire personal information through fair and lawful means.
- 2．Publication, etc. of Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- When acquiring personal information, the Company will, in principle, inform the individual in advance of the purpose of use.
- 3．Use of Personal Information
- The Company will use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose(s) of use notified to the individual.
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except as required by law.
- 4． Joint use of personal information
- The Company will notify you in advance if we intend to share your personal information with a third party.
- 5．Secure Protection of Personal Information
- The Company will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
In addition, the Company will take appropriate security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
- 6．Supervision of employees and contractors
- The Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of our employees to ensure the safe management of personal information.
- 7．Disclosure of personal information, etc.
- If a customer requests notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or suspension of provision of personal information in our possession, we will respond in good faith in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- 8．Complaints Office
- The Company have established a contact point to respond to complaints, etc. regarding the handling of personal information, and will respond to complaints, etc. from the individual in good faith.
- 9．Organization of personal data protection
- The Company will appoint a personal information protection manager from among its directors and organize a personal information protection subcommittee of the Risk Compliance Committee, chaired by the personal information protection manager, to appropriately manage personal information.
- 10．Establishment of personal information protection regulations
- In order to implement this policy, the Company will establish personal information protection regulations, ensure that all of its employees are familiar with and implement this policy and the personal information protection regulations, and audit the implementation status in a timely manner to make necessary improvements.
- 11．Education and training
- In order to effectively manage personal information, the Company will provide its employees with education and training regarding this policy and personal information protection regulations.
- 12．Compliance with laws and regulations, etc.
- The Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, and strive to protect personal information.
September 1, 2015
Hisashi Nakajima President & CEO Nippon Closures Co., Ltd.